We accept Aetna, United Health Care, and Blue Cross Blue Shield (including all PPO, Indemnity, Blue Value, Blue Care, and NC State Health plans).
We are considered an out-of-network provider for other insurance plans.
Checking your insurance benefits for nutrition counseling
Many plans provide nutrition counseling at NO added cost (copay) to you! Before your visit, it is important that you verify your insurance benefits. To do this, call the number of the back of your card, and ask the following questions:
- Does my policy have nutrition counseling or medical nutrition therapy benefits? How many sessions are allowed?
- Which CPT codes are covered on my policy? (Indicate 97802, 97803, 97804, S9470, and/or 99401-99404).
- Are BOTH preventative nutrition services AND medical benefits covered?
- Does my plan cover Telehealth services?
- Does my plan require a physician referral?
- Does my plan require prior authorization for nutrition services?
- Does my plan require the dietitian submit medical documentation?
- Do I have out-of-network benefits for nutrition counseling?